Kim has been a REALTOR® since 1993 and practices real estate in both Northwest Indiana and the South/Southeast suburbs of the Chicago, Illinois. She provides a dynamic balance of quality service, a high level of knowledge and expertise along with strong marketing and negotiating skills.
In 2010, Kim expanded her business and formed the Kim Odegard Team to help further assist in providing the quality service and results her clients deserve. Kim and her team are passionate about helping and educating both buyers and sellers throughout the entire real estate process, beginning with the initial consultation through the final closing…and beyond.
In August of 2017, Kim was presented with the distinguished 2017 REALTOR® OF THE YEAR award from the Greater Northwest Indiana Association of REALTOR®.
Kim’s other credentials and accomplishments include:
- Number 1 Agent for Keller Williams NW Indiana office
- Top 1% of Greater NW Indiana Association of REALTORS® (GNIAR)
- 2017 MLS Board President
- 2014 – Present: GNIAR Finance Committee
- 2014 – Cover of Top Agent Magazine, Indiana/December Issue
- 2013 – Present: RPAC Major Investor (Sterling)
- 2013-2017: MLS Board of Director
- 2013 – Present: Indiana Association of REALTORS® Professional Standards Committee
- 2010 – Present: Indiana Association of REALTORS® Forms Committee
- 2005-2012: Grievance Committee Member
- Lifelong Resident of NW Indiana
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Management from Purdue University
If you are thinking of buying or selling a home contact, The Kim Odegard Team, Your Source for all Things Real Estate, at (219) 671-1111 or email email@example.com for a personalized real estate consultation.